Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Olympians and boner watchers ...
Hating the Olympics does not make me evil or unAmerican. I really don't care if Norway curls better than us. Dancing on ice would be funner to watch if it was being done by giant furry characters tripping themselves up because of the weight of their oversize heads. To be fair, I can't stand golf on t.v. either. So you see, it's not just the Olympics. I only bring it up because that's ALL anyone's talking about... websites, news, magazines...everywhere you go, there it is. I even saw a program showing you how to incorporate the Olympian fashions into your every day wardrobe. Why in the hell would you want to do that? If you're not goin for the gold, DON'T DRESS LIKE YOU ARE! That's a no brainer. You wouldn't want to look like a jackass now would you? Of course not. Now don't get your panties in a bunch if you happen to be one of the kabillion individuals who can't seem to tear your eyes away from the t.v. during this fascinating time. I'm not bashing you here. Just putting it out there that some of us fine upstanding Americans just aren't interested. Keep in mind there are many other news worthy things still happening. What about the disappearance of boner? Yeah, you may have not seen him since the days of Growing Pains but it's still important damn it. He just so happened to be last seen at the Olympics. So as your watching hours of sledding, skiing, or whatever happens to be on tonight, scan the crowd for boner. We must all unite to bring him home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Boner please come home!
Not even interested in the snowboarding??? That was awesome! I'm afraid I don't know who boner is??
kb
Post a Comment