Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another childhood favorite has left the building...


Now we've lost Corey Haim. I loved Corey Haim! Yeah, he's been a bit of a hot mess for the last... well, for quite a long time now... but I'd still watch any pathetic attempt at a comeback he's made over the years. I felt sorry for him. You remember the show he did with Feldman not long ago? I was glued to my t.v. to see what that wacky duo would do next. For the most part they just fought but I held out hope that they would again make one of those crazy little movies together that only they could pull off. Fuckin Feldman. Why didn't you do something? He was your other half man!
Whenever I think of Corey Haim, I will picture him in my mind as the teen idol... goofy guy wearing glasses, fighting vampires, learning to drive, and dreaming the dream. I just prefer it to picturing the alcoholic overweight druggie he became.

2 comments:

Hamm fan said...

ditto!

Anonymous said...

hay sis u need to right a book love reading ur blogg